Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Wedding hair..

I thought that with the changes to my veil I'd have to change the way I was planning to have my hair. But I was browsing the internet and I found this hairstyle which is more or less exactly what I had in mind (except my veil will sit higher). Now I just need to find a hairdresser in Geraldton. I tried one salon (that came recommended) but they said they can only do wedding hair for existing clients as they're very busy - but I forgot to mention that I'm getting married on a Tuesday morning, incase that made a difference! Then when we met up with the photographer, she suggested that a mobile hairdresser is a good idea because then you get to have photos of the makeup and hair preparation etc. Looks like I'll need to get MOH Mrs McD onto the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment