Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Friday, January 14, 2011

Burlesque Brides..

MOH Mrs McD, my sister (BM) and I have been phoning back and forth all week with ideas for the Hen's night, when to hold it and what things I ABSOLUTELY do not want. Current #1 idea is a Sugar Blue Burlesque flavoured Hen's Party. My sister and I saw them at the last ebridal expo and thought it was a fabulous idea - and I've spoken to a couple of people who have been to their parties and they said it was well worth it. Definitely sounds more my style than a stripper!

Speaking of the ebridal expo, did I mention that in addition to the $100 voucher I won at their August expo I won $500 to spend at this weekend's expo? (Conveniently in 5x $100 vouchers so that I don't have to spend it all in the one place!) So I've written a list of things that I'm hoping might be at the expo.. including hair pieces/fascinators for the girls, clutch purses, lingerie, scrapbooking supplies for the programs/placecards/table numbers etc - there are about a dozen things on my list. If I can find even two or three things that I can spend my vouchers on I will be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment