Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Invitations

Now I know it's a little early to be ordering anything, but I came across these today:
on a website called Pretty Inviting and thought they were adorable..

I also really like letterpress style invitations, but short of doing this, I can't imagine that it will fit our budget considering that we'll only need to have ~20-30 invitations made.

And inspite of being a general fan of the whole scrapbooking thing, apparently I am *not* a fan of DIY scrapbook style invitations. Who would have guessed? Certainly not me!

I think we'll either end up with Ziph designing something spectacular and then uploading it to Vista Print or buying some lasercut designed thing that we can insert some vellum into (that we will print on the laser printer & cut to size)..

But I love the idea of "Save the Date" fridge magnets.. I just wish that Ziph and I had a decent photo of us as a couple (that isn't 10 years old :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment