Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Once wed..

While randomly browsing the internet I stumbled upon Once Wed and couldn't resist sharing some of the gorgeous things that I found on there...

Like these DIY herbal boutonniere - rosemary, sage, oregano, thyme, lavender and blueberries tied with ribbon.. if I had found this website before I'd booked my florist, I tell you it would have been tempting to do these.. I'd originally wanted to go with the whole "looked like the flowers had just been picked from a cottage garden" style - infact when I suggested flowers to the florist I did mention rosemary & lavender!



Or these placecard holders made out of spray painted icing cones!


And check out this cute tufted moss ring pillow.. 


What about these adorable paper cones made out of "vintage" sheet music.. they've punched some butterflies and glued them around the top..

0 comments:

Post a Comment